|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- STYLISH FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- 2 bedrooms, master having fitted storage
- Available unfurnished, some white goods
- High spec kitchen & bathroom
- Satellite, Freeview & phone-ready points
- Allocated & visitor parking available
- Walking distance to Hawarden village
STYLISH FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT, PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD.
This stylish first floor apartment is located at the highly sought-after Maes Deri development along St Davids Park in Ewloe, Flintshire.
Situated within walking distance of local amenities, some of the area's most popular schools and St Davids Business Park, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester, as well as the local business parks in both Chester and Deeside.
Available unfurnished with some white goods included, this property briefly comprises entrance hall with useful storage cupboard, spacious living area, high specification fitted kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted storage and family bathroom having white suite including bath with pressurised shower over.
Presented to a high standard, this property also benefits from having programmable electric heating, double glazing throughout, satellite, Freeview and phone-ready connections, fibre available (BT infinity) and secure entry system.
Living/diner - 6.47m x 3.44m [21' 2" x 11' 3"]
Kitchen - 2.29m x 2.24m [7' 6" x 7' 4"]
Master bedroom - 5.23m x 3.43m [17' 1" x 11' 3"]
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 2.31m [8' 10" x 7' 6"]
The property has both allocated and visitor parking available.
Viewings are exclusively by appointment. Please contact our Hawarden office on 01244 537 537 to discuss your requirements.
From our Hawarden Branch, travel away from the village in a westerly direction along The Highway for approximately one mile. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto St Davids Park, second left into Cefn Y Ddol, first right into Maes Deri and immediately right again into the car park for this development.
This property is available exclusively with Reades Residential!
We carry out viewings between 8am and 8pm, any day of the week**. Please contact our office and a member of our friendly team will be happy to arrange an appointment that is convenient for you.
**Subject to staff availability and arranging access (occupied properties especially).
Before contacting us, please note the following;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the properties we list
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications from housing benefit claimants or students and do not accept the Flintshire Bond Scheme
- Every person over the age of 18 looking to live at the property will need to be detailed on the tenancy agreement and will therefore need to be referenced
- Where you are looking to keep pets and assuming the landlord allows pets, each animal is required to be itemised on the tenancy agreement (breed where possible, colouring, name, age), you will be required to pay a substantial extra deposit, agree to have ALL the carpets cleaned and protected within the last 3 days of the tenancy and provide a receipt to prove this has been carried out.
Before arranging a viewing, we will ask you several questions to establish if referencing is likely to be successful should you wish to proceed with an application. Please ensure that you have a few minutes to spare when you call so we can go through this process. Reades Residential is registered with the Information Commissioner no. Z8533957. Any information you provide is held securely in accordance with Data Protection requirements and not given to any other persons or organisation outside of those required for the referencing process, unless with your permission.
Due to delays in the automated update of information between Reades Residential and Rightmove.co.uk, users may from time to time notice that property information, including images, are different from that detailed on our own website.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this publication is true and accurate, it is for guidance purposes only and should not be relied upon as a representation or statement of fact. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify the details shown in this publication prior to entering into a contract or tenancy agreement, neither Reades Residential nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Please note; any floorplans included in this publication are for guide purposes only and are not produced to scale. Where "Broadband available" is stated, this is based on the BT postcode search and indicates that broadband should be available in this area. Additional costs for phone line installation and rental may apply.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62660609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reades, Hawarden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.