|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (398 days ago)|
- A large two double bedroom ground floor apartment.
- In the heart of Hornchurch.
- Walking distance to Emerson Park Station and Hornchurch High Street.
- Property offers lots of storage.
- Offered Unfurnished.
- Available now.
A large two double bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Hornchurch, within walking distance to Emerson Park Station and Hornchurch High Street, the property comprises of two double bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower, a large lounge, fully fitted kitchen with new appliance, the property offers lot of storage and parking, an internal viewing is strongly advised.
Reception 1 5.31m (17'5) x 4.7m (15'5)
Large lounge with wood flooring, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 5.41m (17'9) x 2.03m (6'8)
Fully fitted kitchen with new fridge freezer, and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 4.93m (16'2) x 3.96m (13')
Master bedroom with fitted carpets and free standing wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.96m (13'0) x 3.86m (12'8)
Second bedroom, double in size with fitted carpets.
Bathroom 1 4.06m (13'4) x 2.03m (6'8)
Family bathroom, with separate shower.
11 North Street, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 1RL
Tel: 01708 478333
Fax: 01708 471520
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Hornchurch Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.