|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (90 days ago)|
- Character property
- 2 Bed Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Intergrated Appliances
- Original Features
- Allocated Parking
- Easy access A120 & A12
- Historic Village and Sightseeing Area
- Available Now!!
WILLIAM H BROWN ARE EXCITED TO OFFER THIS FANTASTIC 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC COGGESHALL VILLAGE!!!
This beautiful apartment is set in the old mill, surrounded by stunning views and close proximity to all local amenities and major routes. The apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, one with en-suite, lounge, kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking. This property will certainly not be available for long in this location. Call for a viewing.01376 344865
Hallway: 9 x 8'2
Smooth painted walls, laminate wood effect flooring, entry phone system, storage cupboard, radiator and spotlights.
Living Area: 17'10 x 15'11
Two large sash windows with fabric blinds, smooth painted walls. wooden effect laminate flooring, original feature exposed beams, spotlights, tv/sky point, two radiators and fantastic uninterupted views of countryside.
Kitchen:7'9 x 7' 8
Selection of eye and base level units and drawers, tiled splash back, intergrated appliance including dish washer, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
Electric oven with gas hob and extractor, microwave, wooden laminate flooring and spotlights.
Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 12'1
Light and airy room with smooth painted walls, sash window, plus smaller window all with blinds, large double wardrobe, radiator, tv and phone point, spotlights and carpet.
Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 8'8
Smooth painted walls, sash window with blind, large double wardrobe, spotlights, tv point , radiator and carpet.
Family Bathroom: 7'11 x 5'10
Bath with shower attachment, part tiled with smooth painted walls, WC, basin pus vanity unit, corner shower unit, mirror with over light and shaving point, spotlights, chrome heated towel rail,extracto fan and wood effect laminate flooring.
Allocated parking, cummunual areas.
Apartments in the mill rarely become available, please call for immediate viewing. 01376 344865
En-suite: 7'11 x 3'
Half tiled shower room with smooth painted walls, WC, hand basin with vanity unit, large shower cubicle, mirror, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, wood effect laminate flooring,and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 8'8
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62664950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2839K4121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Braintree Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.