|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (208 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Reception room leading into conservatory
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Generous private rear garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A superb two bedroom flat on the ground floor of a desirable residential building offering beautifully presented interiors and good transport links close to hand.
The local area offers a great deal of amenities, generously spread throughout Herne Hill and East Dulwich, with Lordship Lane close to hand. The nearest public transport links to the flat are North Dulwich Station (National Rail) and East Dulwich Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.