|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (392 days ago)|
- Private bedroom, bathroom and lounge
- Family room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Two cloakrooms
- Utility room
- Short walk to Hadley Wood Train Station
- Fiveminutes drive to Cockfosters Tube Station
Fantastic opportunity to share this amazing property in prestigious Hadley Wood.
You will have your own fully furnished living space including/:
- Double bedroom with double bed and built-in wardrobe, overlooking the back garden.
- En suite with whirlpool bath, over-bath shower and fully tiled.
- Lounge with sofa, coffee table, wall unit, wall mounted TV, Sky box and DVD player.
In addition you will have access to:
- Large family kitchen with three ovens, microwave, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Family room with leather sofas and large dining table.
- Separate dining room with large dining table and bar.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two downstairs cloakrooms.
To the rear of the house is a beautiful landscaped garden, with dining area and summer house.
This really is more than a house share, this is an opportunity for your own flat within a comfortable and friendly shared family house.
Just a few minutes walk to Hadley Wood Station with trains direct Moorgate, and a five minute drive from Cockfosters Tube Station and the Piccadilly Line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62668121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GA01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.