|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2017 (154 days ago)|
- Fully-Fitted Kitchen, with Dishwasher
- Dining Area
- Shower Room
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Large Lounge
- Light & Airy Property
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Gas Central Heating
- Communal Courtyard Entrance
- Approx. 4 Minute Walk to Raynes Park Station
Webster & Darby are pleased to present this spacious one bedroom apartment near Raynes Park Station and local amenities. As you walk into the property, you will find a large fully-fitted kitchen with enough room to dine. Through the landing, you will see a shower room, followed by the double bedroom. At the end of the landing is the lounge, the lounge has large windows which allows a lot of light to come into the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RAY00053D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webster & Darby, Raynes Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.