|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (582 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heaters
- EPC Rating G
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: One bedroom second floor flat with UPVC double glazed windows, electric panel wall heaters and an EPC rating G. Close to local shops and good transport routes.
Hall: L shaped hallway, two electric wall heaters, electric cupboard, laminate wood flooring, airing cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 15'0'' x 12'3'' UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, electric panel heater, blinds, wood flooring.
Kitchen: Approx 12'0'' x 8'1'' UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with worktops over, built in electric cooker, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, tiled floor.
Bedroom: Approx 13'11'' x 11'9'' UPVC double glazed windows to rear, electric panel wall heater, open storage cupboard, TV point, blinds, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 12'0'' x 6'7'' UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric wall heater, panelled bath with electric shower over, built in units with inset sink, tiled walls, panelled ceiling, laminate floor.
Separate W.C: Window to rear, low flush w.c, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
Council Tax: Band A.
Directions: From our office on Church St, take a right onto Buchanan Street and a right again onto Caunce Street.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £140 Inc. vat per property is payable [£40 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £40.00 Inc. vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAU107F4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.