|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (184 days ago)|
- Stunning house set over three floors in a quiet development close to Oxted town centre
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Three further double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower
- Double bedroom with adjoining reception room
- First floor reception room with balcony
- Large kitchen/diner with doors leading to garden
- Separate utility room accessed from the garden with door leading to garage
- Family bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Ample storage space
- Available immediately
Full descriptionAn attractive four bedroom modern townhouse situated in a sought after square just a short walk of Oxted Town Centre and Station. The property comprises four bedrooms, two ensuites with a further family bathroom, open plan kitchen/diner and two/three reception rooms. Underfloor heating throughout. The property has ample parking space in addition to a single garage and a beautiful enclosed garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100126005881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.