|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (418 days ago)|
- Beautiful three bedroom bungalow
- Stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Good sized master and second bedroom
- Wonderful private rear-garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom bungalow house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom and a lovely private garden.
Bywood Avenue itself offers a selection of shops, for a wider variety of amenities and transport links Woodside is nearby. The green open spaces of South Norwood Country Park is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.