1 bedroom flat to rentWellington Square, Ayr, South Ayrshire, KA7
£525 pcm| £121 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (391 days ago)|
- Rarely available property
- Private parking, secure entry
- Fully furnished, high standard
- Executive town apartment
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Close to beach
This one bedroom apartment is a recent conversion of a substantial Ayr Town House off Wellington Square and adjacent to the historic 18th Century Courthouse and Council Buildings. This executive apartment will make a fantastic home for those seeking a spacious, bright and peaceful rental. Situated a short walk to both the town centre, local amenities and beach.
The apartment is fully furnished to a high standard throughout. The accommodation consists of a bright lounge with dining room/guest room off, contemporary fitted kitchen, large back bedroom and modern full sized bathroom.
This property will appeal to anyone seeking a quiet, comfortable long term rental in a professional area of Ayr that rarely comes available to rent in. Sorry no pets or DSS
EPC rating: C. Landlord Registration Number: 272532/370/22321.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62688086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key-Lets , Ayr.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.