|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Three double bedroom apartment
- First floor
- Gated development
- Allocated parking and garage
- Private balcony
- 0.3 miles from Weybridge High Street
- 1.0 miles from Weybridge Mainline train Station
A three double bedroom, first floor apartment situated behind gates, 0.3 miles from Weybridge High Street and 1.0 miles from Weybridge Mainline train station. EPC C
The property comprises of three bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, separate cloakroom, reception room with Juliet balcony and an open plan kitchen/dining/sun room with windows and double doors to the balcony which overlooks the well maintain communal garden. The property also comes with one allocated parking space and a garage in a block. All three double bedrooms have fitted storage and the property also has storage cupboards in the hallway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62689589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WBL080002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Surrey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.