|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (453 days ago)|
- Town house with garage and garden
- Clk, lounge, dining room, kitchen
- En-suite, bathroom and showe room
- Energy rating C
- Gas c/h, Upvc d/g.
Town house in Hampton offering hallway, cloakroom, kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and washing machine, lounge, dining room, 4 double bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite and shower room, rear garden, garage, gas c/h, Upvc d/g
Very well presented town house in the popular residential location of Hampton offering a wide variety of local amenities and easy access to the A1. The property has accommodation to comprise of entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, gas c/h, UPVC windows, garden with decking and single garage. AVAILABLE 30TH NOVEMBER - DEPOSIT £1050 - NO PETS - NO HOUSING BENEFIT - ENERGY RATING C
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62691455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1705M2008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Fletton Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.