|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (70 days ago)|
- Terrace house
- Newly decorated
- Two double bedrooms
- Ever popular location of Haxby
A two bedroom property that boasts two double bedrooms. The property has been newly decorated and new carpets laid. This answers the demand from the market at a time when there are so few high quality rental properties available in this popular area.
The highly desirable village of Haxby is five miles from York city centre and conveniently positioned for easy access to Monks Cross and Clifton Moor shopping centres. The village also has extensive shopping facilities including banks, restaurants and has a number of schools located in and around the area.
An opportunity to occupy a two bedroom house within the popular village of Haxby. Whilst the property is located on the quiet residential street of Ryemoor Road, the area is served by a regular bus service to York. The house is spacious and newly and neutrally decorated which gives you the opportunity to furnish to your own taste. As you walk in to the property you have an entrance vestibule ideal space for shoes and coats etc. The lounge provides a highly versatile living space with plenty of room for relaxing and dining side by side. There is a clean fitted kitchen with oven and hob. Two spacious good sized bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. The modern bathroom is fully tiled and has been fitted with a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and W/C. The property has the added bonus of secure parking to the front, rear garden and shed for your garden tools.
Don't be disappointed properties in Haxby do not stay around for long!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62694569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2595K4318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, York - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.