|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (538 days ago)|
- Walking into this home puts a smile on your face
- Beautifully and tastefully refurbished
- Seconds to Salisbury Road and Queens Park itself
- Offering over 1200 sq ft
- Own entrance
- Freshly laid front and back garden
- Available immediately
We are delighted to offer this beautifully refurbished 1200 sq ft two bathroom garden apartment occupying the entire ground floor of this converted period house.
Located within moments from the bustling Salusbury Road with its wide selection of deli's, restaurants, recreational facilities and transport links, it is also moments from the green open spaces of Queens Park itself.
The flat is thought out with care to the finest detail benefiting from a magnificent outhouse which could be used a spare room, study or gym, a spacious reception room with bi-folding doors leading onto a freshly laid garden with a sociable patio area, two double bedrooms both with en-suites and fitted storage, a guest WC and a utility room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62703116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7281585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vita Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.