|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (542 days ago)|
- Recently renovated kitchen
- Wall mounted flatscreen TVs in all bedrooms
- Flatscreen TV in lounge with freeview
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Includes Broadband with rent
- Includes Gas, Electricity and Water with rent
- Central Heating
- Good sized bedrooms
*** AVAILABLE FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC YEAR ***
3 Bedroom Student House. Rent inclusive Gas, Electricity, Water and Internet. ** Washer/Dryer and Dishwashwer **. LCD TV in the Lounge. Wall mounted TVs in all bedrooms. Full height fitted wardrobe with mirror in bedroom 2. Additional study room. Central heated. Double Glazed
This is a good quality 3 bedroom student house that was recently refurbished.
It benefits from a modern kitchen, a large lounge with laminate flooring, and three large bedrooms all with laminate flooring. There is also an additional room to the rear of the property which can be used as a study room or as a storage room.
The property is well located within the popular student area of Kensington with easy access and walking distance to the city centre, universities and close to local amenities.
Topproperty Services are pleased to offer this property to let. Please note that this advertisement does not form part of a contract and all details should be checked if there is any doubt before any contract is signed. Please note that application fees may apply for this property - please enquire for details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Topproperty Services, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.