|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Superb access for Newcastle city centre
- Walking distance to Metro station
- Upper floor apartment
- Fully furnished inc appliances
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / diner
- Juliet balcony to lounge area
- Allocated parking & visitor parking
- Available now
This smart two bedroom upper floor apartment situated within St James Village close to Gateshead Stadium with excellent transport links for travel into Newcastle or Sunderland by Metro or by road. City Centre living without the city centre price tag.
The property is fully furnished and has neutral decor throughout and briefly comprises communal entrance with secure intercom and stairs to upper floors.
Entrance hallway which leads directly into bright and spacious lounge with open plan kitchen diner, Juliet balcony to lounge area leather sofa and ample space for dining table and chairs.
Fully fitted kitchen which has an excellent range of wall and base units, appliances include gas hob, electric oven, washer/dryer and fridge and freezer.
There is a partially tiled bathroom with a shower over the bath, shower screen and a contemporary white suite. Attractive tiling, stainless steel heated towel rail, mosaic effect vinyl flooring.
Two double bedrooms with beds, robes, bedside cabinets and drawers.
Allocated car parking and plenty of visitor parking.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal grounds and allocated parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62715296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000000904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.