|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family home
- Large kitchen / diner with conservatory area
- Ideally situated for access to the A4/M4
- Stunning double reception room with wooden floor and fireplace
- EPC rating: E
Stunning 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family home, ideally located on this sought after residential road in the popular Grove park area of Chiswick, ideally situated for access to Chiswick mainline station and major road links A4/M4. The accommodation comprises, beautiful double reception featuring, wooden flooring, large sash windows and fireplace, leading through to large kitchen with built in appliances, large conservatory area and separate utility room. To the first floor there is a rear double bedroom with doors to roof terrace overlooking the garden, 2nd double bedroom and family bathroom. To the front, is a bright and large master bedroom featuring en-suite shower room. The second floor comprises, 2 further bedrooms and another modern bathroom. The property also offers a lovely private rear garden and cellar. Tenant fees apply, please enquire for details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62716487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLL120115_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.