|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (602 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Large driveway and garage
- Attractive sunny garden with lawn and patio
- Larger than average living room
- Modern fitted kitchen with hob/oven & fridge/freezer
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- Available now
- Gas central heating and double glazed
- Regretfully no pets or DSS permitted
- Early viewings are highly recommended
* Newly redecorated 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Parkstone
* Driveway parking for several cars and private garage
* Entrance hallway into larger than average living room with French doors to rear garden
* Modern fitted kitchen with hob/oven and fridge/freezer. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine
* Attractive rear garden with lawn, patio and shed
* Spacious master bedroom
* Second bedroom is a good size double and the third bedroom is a small single
* Bathroom suite with bath and shower and seperate wc
* Offered on an unfurnished basis
* Available end of October
* Gas central heating
* Double glazed
* Early viewings are highly recommended
* Regretfully no DSS or pets permitted
LET AGREED Re-decorated three bedroom semi-detached house with detached garage and driveway in a cul-de-sac. Large lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with back door onto driveway. Two double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REA_P1704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Poole .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.