|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (106 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi-detached Bungalow
- Extensively refurbished to an immaculate standard
- In the village of Bozeat
- Gas central heating, Double glazing
- Ample off road parking
- Energy rating to be confirmed
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
The property further benefits from a brand new kitchen which has been finished to a high spec including real wood flooring and solid oak work tops and shelving, new modern bathroom, open plan living accommodation, double glazing throughout, enclosed rear garden and plenty of off road parking,
*** ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS *** This 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow has recently been completely refurbished to a modern and move in ready standard. Situated in the popular village of Bozeat with easy access to main road links, accomodation comprizes:
Entrance Hall: Obscure double glazed window and door to the side, storage cupboard housing boiler, radiator, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 3.63m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
This brand new bathroom has obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower off, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, part tiled, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 4" plus recess ( 4.22m x 4.06m plus recess )
This room is open plan with the kitchen and has double glazed sliding doors to the rear, feature electric fire with wooden mantle and marble effect hearth and inset, radiator, door to third bedroom.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
This beautifully modern kitchen is open plan with the lounge and has double glazed window to rear, ceiling fan with light, base and eye level units with solid oak work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, solid oak shelves, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel canopy over, stainless steel splash back, space for white goods, breakfast bar with three low hanging lights over, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62722232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3075K0225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wellingborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.