|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Parking Available
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Close To East Croydon Train Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gated Development
- Walking Distance To Central Croydon
- Few Seconds From Tram Stops
- Don't Delay Call Today
This apartment is offered to you in good condition and offers two double bedrooms. With the master having an en suite shower room, that leaves the a luxury family bathroom for the rest of the house. In the living space you have a lovely open plan kitchen lounge area ideal for entertaining when guests or family come to visit. Further benefits include, double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking. Locally you have all that Croydon offers within close proximities; from East Croydon train station, to the tramlink, local buses in London & Surrey and the sought after shopping centre that has all you need. Viewings are highly recommended to really appreciate the benefits this home has to offer. Call Cubitt and West Shirley for more!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62722748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P30864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Shirley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.