|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (172 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Exceptional fitted kitchen with breakfast island
- Grand reception room with lovely bay windows
- Large bedroom with direct access to communal garden
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Expansive basement with plenty of storage space
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard this stunning one bedroom flat boasts bright spacious interiors including an outstanding fitted kitchen with breakfast island and superb reception room with bay windows.
St Johns Park is enviably situated moments from the amenities of Vanbrugh Park with Blackheath and Greenwich Park within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.