|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (511 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- TASTEFULLY FURNISED
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY OVERLOOKING CANAL
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- IDEAL FOR SINGLE PROFESSIONAL OR COUPLE
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A FABULOUS opportunity to rent one of the ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENTS WITH BALCONY AND RIVER VIEWS at this SOUGHT AFTER development at Wakefield Waterfront. Just a short distance from Wakefield's centre of shops, bars and restaurants, the properties have HIGH SPECIFICATION finishes throughout. The accommodation is offered TASTEFULLY FURNISHED to even consist of a brand new L shaped sofa, which makes into a double bed. The property briefly comprises: Communal entrance hall with lift (video ENTRY SYSTEM to the apartment); private entrance hallway; OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining/living room with CONTEMPORARY fitted kitchen units complete INTEGRATED fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, stainless steel oven and grill, washer/dryer and dishwasher; MODERN house bathroom with tiled floor, white three piece suite and SHOWER over the bath; DOUBLE bedroom. The property further benefits from electric panel heaters, Sky and Sky + points ready, double glazing throughout as well as one ALLOCATED underground PARKING space.
Deposit: £695 Ref: WAK204HW Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 121947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.