|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- RENT INCLUDES WIFI & TV LICENCE
- UNLIMITED GAS, ELECTRIC, & WATER INCLUDED FOR AN EXTRA £12.50 PPPW
- Mansion size Dining Kitchen
- Hyde Park Corner Location, 2 minutes from LS6, Clock Cafe
- Fantastic Landlord
- EPC Grade E
- Double Bedrooms Furnished To A High Standard
- Massive Lounge
- Close To Uni
THE LOCATION OF THIS PROPERTY IS REALLY FANTASTIC. SO CLOSE TO THE PARK AND SECONDS WALK FROM ALL THE SHOPS AND PUBS THAT HYDE PARK CORNER HAS TO OFFER. IT IS ALSO ONLY A FEW MINUTES WALK AWAY FROM THE CITY CENTRE AS WELL AS THE UNIVERSITY. HOP ON A BUS GOING THE OTHER WAY AND YOU CAN BE IN CENTRAL HEADINGLEY IN UNDER 5 MINUTES.
This house is huge! With all double bedroom furnished to an excellent standard. A Large Dinning Kitchen with dining table anda separate Utility room, washing machine & tumble dryer provided.
2 x Fully tiled bathrooms with electric showers.
Large sitting-room with wood laminated flooring and large TV provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62725745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2292310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.