|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2017 (387 days ago)|
- Kitchen/breakfast room with an electric oven, induction hob & plumbing for a washing machine
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dining room/Study with a feature fireplace
- Lounge with a wood burning stove
- 2 Double bedrooms, 1 with a built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
- Gas central heating
- Courtyard area & shed
- Driveway parking
- One small pet at Landlord's discretion
REF: 2457 - This attractive, unfurnished, 2 bedroomed coach house offers inverted accommodation and is set within beautiful moorland surroundings. The property is located close to the amenities of Yelverton
Kitchen/breakfast room with an electric oven, induction hob and plumbing for a washing machine; Downstairs cloakroom; Dining room/study with a feature fireplace; Lounge with a wood burning stove; 2 Double bedrooms, 1 with a built-in wardrobe; Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle; Gas central heating
Courtyard area and shed; Driveway parking
Available 19th June 2017 for 6 months ongoing at £725.00pcm + Damage Deposit & Admin Fees
Metered Water & Council Tax band ‘F’ £2,528.51
No Smokers, Housing Benefit or Local Housing Allowance
One small Pet allowed at Landlord’s discretion
The Energy Performance of this property is Rated D, Rating 67
Please visit our website for information of administration fees
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER VIA OUR WEBSITE
INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A GUIDE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A STATEMENT OF FACT, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GB Property Lettings, Tavistock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.