|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Highly sought after development in Penshaw
- Superb top floor apartment
- Furnished to a high standard
- Bright and spacious lounge with modern decor
- Quality kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two is a good sized double room
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
This is a rare opportunity to move into a top floor apartment on this highly sought after development in Penshaw. The property has been furnished to a high standard and is modern, bright and spacious. There are excellent local amenities all close by. Penshaw Monument and Herrington country park are easily accessible and offer country walks and a variety of outdoor activities. There are great transport links with the A1231. A19 and A1 are all within easy travelling distance making commuting and easy option.
The property briefly comprises stairs to top floor, entrance hallway with security door system and two large storage cupboards.
Bright and spacious lounge with windows to two sides, large leather corner suite, coffee table, dining table and chairs which make this a great room for entertaining with friends and family.
The kitchen is well planned with a range of wall and base units with appliances which include a gas hob, electric oven, seperate fridge and freezer. Smart decoration and tile effect flooring.
The master bedroom is of a generous size and has a king size bed, large double wardrobes with plenty of shelves and hanging space, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. A great bonus as there is an ensuite shower room with wc, wash hand basin and large shower cubicle and attractive partially tiled walls.
Bedroom two is a double room with a double bed, triple wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Family bathroom has a white suite which comprises of a wc, wash hand basin, and bathtub. Attractive tiling to walls.
This delightful apartment has double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking.
The location and quality of this property will ensure that it is snapped up. If you are interested you need to act quickly to view or you will miss out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000257227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.