Retail Property (high street) to rentChurch Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HZ
£154 pw| £667 pcm
- Ground Floor Retail Premises.
- Approx. 1,400 sq ft. EPC Rating TBC
- Would suit a variety of uses
- Available with vacant possession
- Prime Town Centre Location
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL PREMISES - AREA CIRCA 1,400 SQ FT (130 SQ M) - PRIME AND HIGHLY VISIBLE TRADING LOCATION - WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF USES - BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - WEALTH OF PASSING VEHICLE AND PEDESTRIAN TRADE - VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO A NEW LEASE BEING AGREED TO A NEW TENANT.
This retail premises occupies a strong trading location on Church Street with a return frontage onto Alfred Street. It is located within the town centre and close to the proposed pedestrianised area and Cedar Square. Close to Blackpool's multiple tourist attractions, including the Winter Gardens and just a short walk to Blackpool Tower. There is an array of local shops and amenities nearby. The position benefits from a wealth of trade.
The property comprises a ground floor retail premises.
The premises are presently tenanted, however, vacant possession is available if required
Ground Floor Retail Premises: Circa. 1,400 sq ft (130sq m).
A new FRI lease is available with terms to be negotiated. The incoming tenant is to be responsible for the landlords legal fees incurred in the transaction.
Rent to increase in Year 2 & Year 3.
Vacant possession available, subject to a new lease being agreed to a new tenant. There is presently a lease applicable on the premises.
Rateable value: £17,750 (taken from the VOA website)
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT but may however be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Strictly via appointment through Broomheads.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHU125A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.