|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (244 days ago)|
- Stunning sea views
- Victorian features
- Designer bathroom and kitchen
- Wood burning stove
- Very spacious
Please quote reference 28762 when enquiring about this property
Short term or long term let. Available furnished or unfurnished, price on application.
Other Features Include:
- 2 large double bedrooms with stripped wooden flooring and high ceilings, coving and deep skirting.
- Large hallway with stripped wooden flooring and space for storage
- Large bathroom with designer stand alone Victoria and Albert bath, large walk-in shower and slate flooring. There is a separate WC.
- The property benefits from one parking space on the drive and ample street parking
- Close to town centre and the amenities on Southport Promenade.
- The property also benefits from a newly installed combi boiler with hot water on demand and efficient heating.
Recently re-furbished spacious stunning first floor 2 bed Victorian apartment with original features and lovely views over Southport Marine Lake and coast. Stunning sea views. Available for short term lets, holiday lets or up to 6 months.
EPC - TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0028762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.