|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (89 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EPC D
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Village Location
**SPECIAL INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY IF YOU MOVE-IN BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER**
A fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow located in the popular semi-rural village of Hirst Courtney benefitting from enclosed gardens and stunning views backing onto open fields. Set within access of surrounding road networks and commuter routes including the A19 and M62. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. The property also boasts from a driveway providing ample off-street parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential that this home has to offer. SORRY NO PETS
Very spacious and neutrally decorated hallway with access through double glazed single opaque door.
Large and neutrally decorated room benefitting with feature fireplace, television point and double glazed windows to both front and side.
Part-tiled modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units.The kitchen also benefits with both double glazed windows to the front and side as well as exceptional space as a diner. Housing electric cooker and hob and plumbing for washing machine.
Neutrally decorated benefitting from fitted wardrobes with sliding and mirrored doors, double glazed window to the rear and television point.
Neutrally decorated double room with double glazed window to the rear.
Spacious bathroom featuring part-tiled walls, double glazed opaque window to the side, corner bath, hand basin, seperate standing shower cubicle and laminate flooring.
Low level flush WC and hand basin.
Both front and rear enclosed gardens laid to lawn with pathway giving access to the side entrance door and rear of the property. Parking is available for multiple cars on the private driveway.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62744597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2773K4625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Selby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.