|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Easy Access to A414, M25, A1. and M1
- New Carpets and Flooring
- Private Bathroom
- Short Walk to many great pubs
- Modern Luxury Development
- Includes Bills
- Located in St Albans City Centre
- Minutes from St Albans Mainline Train Station
- Ample Off-street Parking
A Well Presented Double Room Situated in a fantastic location with a variety of local amenities & eateries a short walk away. Only 0.3 Miles away from St Albans Mainline Train Station and 0.7 miles to the City Centre. The property has just been renovated throughout to a very high standard. Offering five good size double rooms, shared living / dining room (Large TV is due to be mounted on the wall this week) and a brand new kitchen & bathroom (shower screen to be installed). Benefiting from high speed 50 mb Broadband, Street Parking , Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and a monthly cleaner. All Bills Included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Me Properties, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.