|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- PERFECTLY LOCATED FOR EALING BROADWAY & COMMON
- THREE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- EXCELLENT STORAGE
- NEWLY DECORATED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING
PERFECTLY LOCATED for both Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common transport and amenities is this newly decorated THREE bedroom, TWO bathroom first floor conversion flat with allocated PARKING. Benefitting from bright & spacious rooms, the flat offers a great size lounge with dining area, a separate newly refurbished kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a shower room. All three bedrooms have new carpets and the bathrooms have also been newly refurbished. Further benefits include brilliant storage and a communal garden. Available NOW PART-FURNISHED.
Council Tax Band F: £1962.90
Hamilton Road is a most desirable location for those looking to be walking distance to the excellent variety of local shops, cafes, bars & restaurants that both Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common offer, yet set back from the hustle and bustle. The parks & open green spaces, plus the excellent transport facilities, including central district and piccadilly line tubes, Great Western mainline with a fast service to both London Paddington & Heathrow, plus easy access to M40 & A40, M4 & A4, make this a perfect London location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SINT_P5042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.