|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (411 days ago)|
- Original Warehouse Conversion
- Bright & Spacious Reception
- Separate Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Secure underground Parking
This apartment offers a spacious reception, with access to a good sized balcony and views over the River Thames. The apartment also benefits from a separate kitchen and two double bedrooms with the master having the added benefit of an en-suite bathroom.
Molines Wharf is a bespoke warehouse conversion excellently located for access to Canary Wharf and the city via Limehouse and Westferry DLR stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons LLP , Wapping - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.