|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (506 days ago)|
- A spacious well presented ground floor Maisonette
- One double bedroom
- Spacious Lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen with cooker/hob
- Storage space, Rear garden
- Gas central heating, EPC rating= C, Deposit £585.00
- Available now
- Sorry no Pets or DSS
- DECEMBER OFFER- £50.00 OFF APPLICATION FEE
Dunedin Lettings are pleased to introduce a spacious well presented ground floor maisonette, property offers: porch, good-sized lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with cooker/hob, one double bedroom, storage space & bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating, D/G, rear garden. Available now
DECEMBER OFFER- £50.00 OFF APPLICATION FEE
Ideal location for Bus & Train links into Birmimgham City centre, nearby is the new Longbridge development offering excellent shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities and Rubery Great park with further amenities.When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay please visit our website: www.dunedinlettings.co.uk or ask our staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62752538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6213434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dunedin Sales & Lettings, Rubery.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.