|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (187 days ago)|
- GROUND Floor ONE BEDROOM Flat
- Hambleton Village - Walking Distance To ALL Amenities
- Modern Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Economy 7 Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Parking & Communal Enclosed Storage
- Early Viewing Advisable
30 Coniston Avenue
Royle Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the rental market this ground floor one bedroom flat in Hambleton Village, within walking distance of ALL amenities to include school, shops & transport links. This 'unfurnished' flat briefly comprises UPVC external door to lounge with great size cloakroom, meter cupboard & storage. Modern fitted kitchen benefits from a range of wall mounted & base units with laminate work surfaces, 4 ring electric hob with extractor over, electric oven. The bedroom is a good size double with ample space for bed & wardrobes. The modern shower room briefly comprises large shower cubicle with rain forest shower head, low flush wc & pedestal hand wash basin.
Door leads to a communal storage / area, Patio Area. Parking is available.
EARLY VIEWING ADVISABLE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62754271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8349521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.