|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFUL LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- SPACE FOR DINING TABLE IN THE LIVING ROOM
- JACK AND JILL BATHROOM WITH ADDITIONAL SEPARATE WC
- OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SHORT WALK INTO HARROGATE TOWN CENTRE
A fully refurbished two bedroom ground floor apartment, with its own private entrance at the rear, located within a short walk to Harrogate town centre, the apartment has been equipped with modern fixtures and fittings to an excellent standard and decorated with neutral colours and carpets. The property is UNFURNISHED and comprises of: private entrance door, fully fitted breakfast kitchen with contemporary high gloss units, integrated appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge freezer, spacious living room with bay window, ample space for dining table, two double bedrooms, one with fitted cupboards, Jack and Jill bathroom with double sinks, shower over the bath, additional separate WC. One off street parking space, garden to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 415283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.