2 bedroom ground floor flat to rentProvost Watt Drive, Kincorth
Withdrawn from Market
|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (449 days ago)|
- Gas central heating
- On road parking
- Feature Fireplace
Be a King in Kincorth. This beautifully presented spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment is located in the up and coming area of Kincorth. Internally, it is gorgeously decorated with a number of feature walls and is furnished to a high standard.
Kincorth is a popular residential area ideally placed for the city centre.
Area features include
- Industrial Estates of Altens and the A90
- Educational facilities at both primary and secondary
- Good variety of public transport
- Local shops and pubs nearby
KITCHEN Modern kitchen with sleek white cabinets and black countertops. Ample storage space is provided by the floor and wall units. The large space is ideal for any keen cooks.
LOUNGE Spacious lounge which benefits from a feature gas fireplace and wall paper. It is furnished with a two seater couch, coffee table, side table and a leather foot stool. The lounge is flooded with light by the large double window.
BEDROOM Large double bedroom with a steel headboard and matching dressing table and bedside tables. The room is carpeted and is decorated with a beautiful floral wall paper.
BEDROOM A second equally as spacious double bedroom with ample storage space provided.
BATHROOM Monochrome decorated bathroom with modern white suite with shower over the bath.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101149006315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Aberdeen - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.