|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Longer tenancies welcomed
- Different styles and sizes to suit all budgets
- Contemporary finish throughout
- No moving fees *NB a £30 referencing fee will be charged where applicable
- Private balcony to most homes
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking (available upon request)
- On-site management and maintenance team
This great apartment is a furnished 2 bedroom property with 2 large, bright bedrooms, one with ensuite. The large family bathroom includes a full size bath, with shower attachment. The fully fitted kitchen offers a high quality finish and leads to an open plan living/dining room with balcony.
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment in a variety of directions.
We have a range of apartments across two attached buildings which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do let us know your requirements and we will let you know the best options we have available.
Waterside Apartments offers an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We offer high quality apartments in a great city centre location, as well as an unparalleled level of service to our residents with a dedicated management team based within the building. As the management team are responsible solely for Waterside Apartments they are able to offer a personal and responsive service ensuring we make your time here at Waterside Apartments as seamless as possible.
The landlord is actively encouraging residents to stay for longer tenancy terms, so please do enquire with us if you are looking for a secure longer let. There are no fees* to residents upon move in.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license, please let us know if this is required when you enquire.
Please note, photos are indicative of this style apartment however may differ slightly from actual apartment available.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 Including VAT per applicant are payable where applicable.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference R11143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Waterside Apartments.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.