|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 April 2017 (151 days ago)|
- NO AGENCY APPLICATION FEES*
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Great City Centre Location
- On-Site Management Team
- Flexible tenancy terms
This great apartment is a furnished 2 bedroom property located on the second floor. Both bedrooms are large and bright, and share a large bathroom which includes a full size bath, with shower attachment. The fully fitted kitchen offers a high quality finish and leads to an open plan living/dining room with Juliet balcony overlooking the private courtyard.
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment in a variety of directions.
We have a range of apartments across two attached buildings which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do let us know your requirements and we will let you know the best options we have available.
Waterside Apartments offers an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We offer high quality apartments in a great city centre location, as well as an unparalleled level of service to our residents with a dedicated management team based within the building. As the management team are responsible solely for Waterside Apartments they are able to offer a personal and responsive service ensuring we make your time here at Waterside Apartments as seamless as possible.
The landlord is actively encouraging residents to stay for longer tenancy terms, so please do enquire with us if you are looking for a secure longer let. There are no fees* to residents upon move in.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license, please let us know if this is required when you enquire.
Please note, photos are indicative of this style apartment however may differ slightly from actual apartment available.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured short hold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of utilities including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband should you wish to have this in your property.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This amount is 2 months for students. The sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable.
As part of the Waterside development on Gotts Road in Leeds City Centre, the site is conveniently located close to amenities and 0.7 miles from Leeds Train Station; perfect for those working in the city and commuters.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R11191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Waterside Apartments.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.