|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (239 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms & a downstairs cloakroom
- Really good size living room with a log burner & dining area with doors opening onto patio/garden
- Oak-floor and underfloor heating on ground floor
- Kitchen with induction hob
- Good size patio and garden
- 2 off street parking spaces
A newly built semi-detached house situated in a quiet lane in the picturesque village of Dorchester on Thames. The house has been finished to a high specification and couple the modern comforts of a new build with some character features and generous amount of living & entertaining space inside and out.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P103918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.