|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
We are delighted to offer this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment located on Quebec Quay. In brief this property comprises of: communal entrance hallway, entrance hallway within, large kitchen area including all white goods, a large spacious living area with a juliet balcony door. In and around the development you will find lovely grass area's and seating to relax. This property also has two large bedrooms, one benefits from an en-suite with a fully fitted shower, as does the main bathroom which also includes a bath. There is an allocated parking bay directly outside the property. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC Rating = C
The costs involved in moving into a property are as follows:
A deposit of one and a half months' rental (to be held in a Government approved scheme)
One month's rent, payable in advance on the day of moving in or prior to moving in.
Our administration fee (subject to VAT) is calculated as follows:
* Up to two tenants: £230.00.
* An additional £70.00 per applicant thereafter.
* Guarantor referencing fee: £50.00 per guarantor.
* The reservation fee is non-refundable if you withdraw your application or your references prove unsatisfactory. Your reservation fee will be refunded should the landlord not proceed for reasons other than those above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 00001859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.