|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- STRICTLY APPOINTMENTS ONLY
- Basement Flat
- Walthamstow Village
- Awaiting EPC
- Exceptional Kitchen For Entertaining
- Stylish & Immaculate Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- High Standard Refurbishment Property
- Ideal Location
- Available November
**Christmas Special** Place a holding deposit on a property in December 2016 and received HALF-PRICE agency fees!! For further information call us on 020 8520 6220. STRICTLY APPOINTMENTS ONLY! Your Move are once again offering one of the best two bedroom basement apartments located in Walthamstow Village. This property has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and has much to offer including two double bedrooms, oak wood flooring, separate living room, electric shower, special features and a beautiful modern kitchen. This property is located in Walthamstow's famous Village which is also minutes away from Walthamstow Central station. Call now for more information 0208 520 6220.
Grosvenor Park Road is located just off Hoe Street. This is within easy reach of Walthamstow Central station and shopping centre.
This is superb flat, with some great features. Viewing is highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62774453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 950528587396_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.