|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (89 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Large dining kitchen
- Sitting room with access to roof terrace area
- Two shower rooms
- Downstairs utility area
- Use of large garden to rear
- Unfurnished / Part furnished
- Council Tax Band "C"
- Gas central heating
- IDEAL FOR SHARERS
Full descriptionA very spacious, three bedroom first floor apartment with a roof terrace area and the use of a large garden to the rear situated in the heart of the popular village of Tarvin. This lovely apartment is ideal for sharers.
The Apartment offers very spacious three bedroom accommodation briefly comprising of a sitting room with access to a pretty roof terrace area over looking the rear garden, a large and light, bright dining kitchen, three good size bedrooms and two shower rooms. The entrance hall level houses the washing machine / utility area and a good storage space for coats etc.
This is an ideal apartment for a professional couple or those looking to share and enjoy living in this thriving village which enjoys excellent amenities, shops and restaurants on the doorstep.
Tarvin is a very popular and desirable village with many amenities provided for including a reputable primary school, a doctor's surgery, churches, a community centre, petrol station, a general store, a take away, shops and numerous eateries. An hourly public bus route serves both the Chester and Nantwich/Crewe directions. Tarvin is extremely well positioned for the excellent nearby road networks and links to the motorways, mainline train stations (Crewe and Chester) and local airports (Liverpool and Manchester).
• Dining/ Kitchen: 4.73m x 3.04m with a good range of fully fitted cream shaker style units black granite effect work surface, free standing double oven with four ring gas hob, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher. Aspect to front and side with a lovely large window enjoying a delightful view down the High Street over the Kelsall hills
• Sitting room: 3.77m x 4.54m with aspect to rear garden and door leading to enclosed roof garden area.
• Bedroom 1: 3.54m x 3.58m with aspect to the front with a very good range of wardrobes and drawer units
• Bedroom 2: 4.55m x 2.68m with aspect to front and good range of wardrobes, shelf and drawer units
• Bedroom 3: 2.73m x 2.12m with aspect to rear overlooking garden
• Shower room: Two shower rooms with white modern suits comprising of hand basin WC and shower cubicles
• Unfurnished / Part furnished
• Gas central heating
• Council Tax band "C"
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62777330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emma Creasey Lettings, Tattenhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.