|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 February 2017 (382 days ago)|
- Well presented & spacious four bedroom detached house
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Downstairs WC
- Large kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Lounge/Dining room with gas fire
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
A well presented & spacious four bedroom detached house located in a quiet residential area in Bromsgrove, close to local amenities & motorway links. Unfurnished. The property briefly comprises: hallway with understairs cupboard, downstairs WC, large kitchen/diner with integrated washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave combination oven, halogen hob & pyrolytic oven, with doors leading out to rear garden, lounge/dining room with gas fire & patio doors to rear garden, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, chest of drawers & two bedside tables, double bedroom with built in wardrobe, two further double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden with patio area, garage, driveway, gas central heating & double glazing. No smokers or pets. "EPC = D". Deposit: £2,000.00. Applicant Fee £234.00 inc. of VAT, Guarantor Fee £60.00 inc. of VAT, Company Application Fee £234.00 inc. of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference p2428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Droitwich Spa - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.