|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (456 days ago)|
- Modern fitted Kitchen ,white granite worktops
- Two large reception rooms with open fireplaces
- Two large double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with roll-top bath and shower
- Double detached garage
- 2 private walled gardens
Stunning period large two/three bedroom house set in a picturesque Cotswold village location. The property is presented to an extremely high standard throughout
Stunning period large two bedroom house set in a picturesque Cotswold village location. The property is presented to an extremely high standard throughout with two large reception rooms with open fire places accessed via a large hallway, two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a large family bathroom and two private walled gardens. There is off street parking for three cars and a large detached double garage with carpeted space above.
The village amenities include 3 public houses, primary school, doctors surgery, florist, cricket club, bowls club and tennis club together with a thriving village hall hosting theatrical groups and a small gym.
More extensive shopping and cultural amenities can be found in Burford and Chipping Norton, with the larger centres of Oxford, Witney and Banbury within accessible commuting distance.
Train services run from Charlbury station to London Paddington in 1 hour 20 minutes
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 05280685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.