|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (383 days ago)|
- UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Separate lounge & dining room
- New bathroom suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Generously sized single bedroom
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Front and rear gardens
- Residents parking
JamesDean are thrilled to present to the market this three bedroom terraced family home currently undergoing a complete refurbishment. Situated within easy reach of the local transport links, walking distance of Horley town centre and in the catchment areas for the local schools this property is perfect for commuters and families alike!
In brief the property comprises of: modern kitchen with appliances, spacious living room and separate dining room, brand new bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and a generously sized single bedroom.
Externally the property boasts a private rear garden and ample residents parking.
Offered to the market UNFURNISHED and available December 2016.
** Agency fee and referencing fees apply. Call now for more details. **
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62782898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JDCA27102016COUR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.