|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (355 days ago)|
- One double bedroom with bathroom and dressing room
- Located on the 6th floor with views of Royal Victoria Dock
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 999 year lease and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Rippling glass endless balconies with access from the bedrooms and living area
- Walkable to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
** WE ARE NOW OFFERING REDUCED ADMIN FEES ** Available now! Spacious 1 double bedroom apartment, complete with bathroom and dressing room located on the 6th floor of this iconic tower. Breathtaking views over Royal Victoria Dock.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Please contact us at the Hoola marketing suite to find out more information.
CGI and show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed one bedroom apartment, with bathroom and dressing room
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies offer unparalleled London views from this great 6th floor apartment
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen
79 sq ft balcony runs the whole length of the flat, accessible from both bedroom and living area
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport.
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62783093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7214391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.