|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (320 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Second floor
- Underground allocated parking
- Storage unit
- 0.4 miles from Queens Road
- 1.1 miles from Weybridge mainline train station
- Communal gardens
A two bedroom, two bathroom, second floor apartment located within 0.5 miles of the Queens Road shops and 1.0 mile of Weybridge mainline train station. The apartment is accessed via a secure communal door with lift access; the property also includes one underground parking space and one storage unit. EPC D
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with storage cupboard, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, further double bedroom with built in wardrobe, family bathroom, reception room with gas fire place and fitted kitchen. Externally there is a communal garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62783108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WBL150090_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Surrey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.