|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished 3 bedroom family home
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- New flooring throughout
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Parking for 2 cars
- Lawn and patio rear garden
- Close to local schools
- Available now for a long term unfurnished let
- Sorry no DHSS sharers smokers or pets
3 Princess Ave is a recently modernised 3 bedroom family home which also benefits from off street parking for 2 vehicles at the front whilst having a level patio and lawn garden to the rear. The property itself has undergone a major refurbishment in recent months and has the feeling of a show house inside.
Downstairs there are 2 reception rooms with patio doors leading out from the dining room to the rear garden and from the refitted kitchen there is then a door leading out to an alleyway with additional door then leading into a useful utility room with useful work surface installed. Upstairs in the property there are 2 good sized bedroom with a 3rd L-shaped room and a refitted bathroom. The property is now available as a long tern unfurnished let and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the overall size and condition of this property.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our office in Ilfracombe High Street in a westerly direction taking the first turning on the right hand side into Springfield Road. Follow the road to the very top to the T-junction and then turn left. Follow the road up a short way and turn right then into Princess Ave. Follow the Road along passing the Police Station on your right hand side and 3 Princess Ave can be found a short way further on the left hand side of the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62787665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ILF160326_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Ilfracombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.