|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Lovely one bedroom fifth floor flat with elevator
- Fantastic views across the marina
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony overlooking the boats
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony.
Swan Court is set amongst the highly desirable St Katharine Docks, with a wide selection of bars, cafés and restaurants on the doorstep as well as a weekly international lunch market. The Tower of London is moments away as are Underground, DLR and pier.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.