|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (73 days ago)|
FANTASTIC ONE BEDROOM CHARACTER APARTMENT 0.3 MILES FROM THE STATION! Refurbished to a high-specification, this property offers a bright, open-plan kitchen/living room with high ceilings, modern shower room and separate WC and bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Furthermore, it benefits from a quiet residential location and allocated parking.
* High-Specification Refurbished One Bedroom
* Edwardian Character Property
* 0.3 miles to Staines' Railway Station
* Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen
* Stylish Shower Room and Separate WC
* Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
* Gas Central Heating
* Spelthorne Borough Council- Band B
* £1360.00 2017-18
Location/More info The property is in a sought after location, within walking distance to Staines town centre and railway station. Staines is a prosperous riverside market town and with London being close Staines is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away and with frequent train services from Staines to Waterloo with a journey time around 35 minutes makes this area popular for potential tenants. Staines has a pedestrianised High Street, with an extended range of shops and facilities.
Property ref: 121_480_709990
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62789938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 709990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.