|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (219 days ago)|
- A bright conversion flat set on the top floor of an attractive Victorian property in the Heaver estate
- Well-proportioned flat extending to 768 sq. ft.
- Well balanced accommodation
- Spacious reception room with ample space for a dining table, and a galley kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Located on a popular residential street in the Heaver Estate close to Tooting Bec Common
- Near the transport links and amenities local to Balham, Tooting Bec and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a bright conversion flat set on the top floor of an attractive Victorian property in the Heaver estate. The well-proportioned flat extends to 768 sq. ft., and offers well balanced accommodation. The private front door to the flat is off a communal entrance. To the front of the flat there is a spacious reception room with ample space for a dining table, and a galley kitchen. To the rear of the flat there are two generous double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a bathroom with a white suite. This desirable flat is located on Ritherdon Road, a popular residential street in the Heaver Estate close to Tooting Bec Common. The transport links and amenities local to Balham, Tooting Bec and Wandsworth Common are all within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62791661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CSL160087_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.